Safety Pet Dog Electric Fencing System Underground Training Device In-Ground Dog Fence Shock Collar For 1 or 2 or 3 Dogs
This hidden TP16 fencing system is
among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems
available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When
you dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog's collar
receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer
to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog
continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog
returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally
seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established
More Importantly, the TP16 dog fence collar could be applied with 023, 026, W227, W227B Pet fence system.
· Pulsed Proportional Stimulus—The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be;
· Progressive Tone Stimulus—A
warning tone will be issued first, Then a shock stimulus after 4-10
seconds. If your dog continues to move closer to the boundary the shock
stimulus will progressive.
· Variable Field Width Control—Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field;
· Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators—Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light;
· Speed Detect Anti-Run through—The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued;
· Built-in Lightning Protection—Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes;
· Multiple Collar Operation—Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
· Up to 5000 square metre range (over 1.2 acre).